Title: Information Technology Intern
Department: Cybersecurity & Information Technology
Reports to: Manager, Cybersecurity & Information Technology
Direct Reports: 0
Date Posted: February 3rd, 2021
Location: Albany, NY
Directly support KCE’s Manager, Cybersecurity & Information Technology in a number of areas including: assisting in the maintenance and oversight of company hardware, software and cloud systems, troubleshooting IT-related issues, general research on improvement to a small, growing company’s IT department and all other duties as required.
- Assist in performing hardware and software installation procedures.
- Provide support in diagnosing hardware and software issues and troubleshooting activities.
- Assist with the creation and documentation of IT and Cybersecurity policies and procedures.
- Assist with planning and rollout of new IT and Cybersecurity projects and technologies.
- Assist in the onboarding in regard to IT equipment (hardware and software) for new employees.
- All other IT-related duties as required for the broader KCE company.
- Background in Information Technology
- Cybersecurity knowledge
- MS Azure experience
- Very motivated self-starter with strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work well in a small team
Apply for this position
Please ensure that all file attachments are in PDF format. You can also send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the job title in the subject of the email.