Title: Accounts Payable Associate
Department: Finance & Administration
Reports to: Controller
Direct Reports: 0
Date Posted: September 23rd, 2021
Location: Albany, NY
This position within the finance and administration department is responsible for assisting KCE’s Controller in financial processing of transactions for KCE.
- Accurately review, code and process vendor invoices
- Maintains account ledgers by verifying and posting transactions
- Reconciles monthly vendor account statements and related transactions
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing vendors
- Facilitates payment of vendors, which may include verification of federal ID numbers, reviewing purchase orders, and resolving discrepancies.
- Reviews and approves employee expense reports before payment is issued
- Manages Sales tax reimbursement process
- All other duties as required.
WORK EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma. Associate degree in Accounting preferred
- 2-3 years experience with accounts payable or general accounting
- Proficiency with QuickBooks, Microsoft office required, SAP is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize multiple, high-stakes projects
Apply for this position
Please ensure that all file attachments are in PDF format. You can also send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the job title in the subject of the email.