Title: Asset Manager
Reports to: Operations and Maintenance Manager
Direct Reports: 0
Date Posted: March 28, 2020
Location: Albany, NY
As an Asset Manager at Key Capture Energy, you will be responsible for overseeing all operation, maintenance, service and repair of the company’s energy storage assets, while giving support to the O&M Management team by being responsible for various tasks and duties.
- Support the O&M Management Team in the successful oversight of Key Capture’s energy storage assets.
- Oversee the operation, maintenance, service, and repair of energy storage assets.
- Responsible for accurate inventory management & procurement activity.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance assessments at a site level and establish action plan(s) in collaboration with the O&M Manager.
- Proactively evaluates & leads refinement of asset reliability plans, strategies, equipment performance & root cause analysis effectiveness in coordination with servicing partners, contractors, integrators, etc. of the assets assigned to their supervision.
- Monitor asset performance and help to ensure production and availability is maximized.
- Work with the O&M Management team on optimization initiatives.
WORK EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience working within electrical systems, power generating assets, or plant operations with a strong understanding of maintenance requirements.
- Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) experience is a plus.
- Market operations knowledge and/or experience is a plus.
- Project management skills coupled with organization, flexibility, and strong attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple, concurrent, time-sensitive projects and priorities.
- Interpersonal skills along with problem solving and decision making are key components to the success of this role.
Apply for this position
Please ensure that all file attachments are in PDF format. You can also send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the job title in the subject of the email.