Title: Business Administration Intern
Reports to: COO
Direct Reports: 0
Date Posted: September 1st, 2020
Location: Albany, NY or Remote
This position reports to the COO. The primary goal of this position is information gathering, analysis, and presentation from departments to management and the board of directors. This is an opportunity to work at a dynamic startup company using new energy storage technology. The right candidate will possess the education and skills necessary to help usher the company through its current growth phase and will have an opportunity to work directly with the management team.
- Track and prepare financial and work metrics for Development and other reporting departments.
- Compile weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for management and board of director meetings.
- Coordinate information gathering from various departments and work with sub-team leaders to verify data.
- All other duties as needed.
WORK EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- MBA student preferred.
- Must have advanced skills in Excel.
- Advanced PowerPoint and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Should be eager to learn and motivated by creating a more resilient and cleaner grid.
Apply for this position
Please ensure that all file attachments are in PDF format. You can also send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the job title in the subject of the email.