Title: Business Analyst
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Direct Reports: 0
Date Posted: January 5th, 2022
Location: Albany, NY
The purpose of this position is to work with the COO to ensure successful achievement of corporate goals and initiatives across all departments.
- Support the implementation and regular update of the KCE Stage Gate process through preliminary review and critique of project proposals
- Prepare supporting materials such as budgets, financial reports, and presentations for investment committee review of projects that are proposed to move forward
- Assist in drafting and revising cross-departmental policies, procedures, and collaborative tools
- Create training materials and provide training on newly implemented policies, procedures, and collaborative tools
- Research and report on competition by mining regulatory, market, and other pertinent data industry resources
- Research and analyze emerging energy storage markets in various ISO’s and RTO’s
- Present findings to internal stakeholders
- Research and report on relevant energy storage issues
- Other duties as required
WORK EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in finance, business administration, economics, or engineering. CFA, Master’s or other education a plus.
- Previous experience in strategic or management consulting preferred.
- Experience at a U.S. solar, wind, or energy storage development company or Independent Power Producer; OR relevant, transferable experience in investment banking or private equity (or similar).
- Advanced capabilities in Excel and PowerPoint are essential.
- Ability to summarize complex issues and identify opportunities or next steps.
Apply for this position
Please ensure that all file attachments are in PDF format. You can also send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the job title in the subject of the email.