Direct Reports: 0
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Analyze large data sets in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Create PowerPoint presentations.
- Create, update, and run financial models.
- Analyze ISO, state and federal-level policy and regulations and prepare comments as necessary on behalf of KCE.
- Study, learn, and report on relevant energy storage issues internal and externally.
- Support Commercial and Development activities.
- Other duties as required.
- 0-3 years professional experience in energy or related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel; knowledge of access and PowerPoint preferred
- Prior work or interest in energy or a technical field; ability to understand and communicate technical issues
- Very motivated self-starter
- Strong writer
- Comfortable learning and administering new software tools
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability and willingness to travel and work over 40 hours in a week as needed