Title: Business Financial Associate
Department: Finance & Administration
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Direct Reports: 0
Date Posted: October 5th, 2021
Location: Houston, TX
This position within the finance department is responsible for assisting the Chief Financial Officer in all operational finance duties, as well as conducting financial analysis and creating complex financial models supporting corporate forecasts, BESS projects and portfolio project financings.
- Create and maintain complex energy project financial models.
- Assist in capital raising and structuring for KCE, LLC and project companies.
- Support in the development of long-term operational and financial plans.
- Conduct financial analysis to help guide the team in evaluating and making critical business decisions.
- Assist CFO in all financial duties as needed.
- All other duties as needed.
WORK EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Top-notch financial modelling skills.
- Experience in financial analysis a plus.
- Knowledge of grid-scale batteries, clean energy and markets a plus.
- Should be eager to learn and motivated by creating a more resilient and cleaner grid.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with ability to prioritize multiple, high-stakes projects
- Ability and willingness to travel and work over 40 hours in a week as needed
Apply for this position
Please ensure that all file attachments are in PDF format. You can also send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the job title in the subject of the email.