Title: Commercial Analyst
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
Direct Reports: 0
Date Posted: July 27th, 2020
Location: Houston, TX or Salt Lake City, UT or Remote
Employees in this role will support the Chief Commercial Officer in all commercial activities for BESS projects, with an emphasis on providing support in power marketing transactions and conducting complex financial modeling.
- Support CCO in conducting power marketing transactions.
- Create and manage complex financial models used for the decision-making process
- Structure and price different products including call options, swaps, tolls and other deal transactions.
- Conduct economic analyses of energy markets.
- Draft proposals and pitch materials for various commercial activities.
- Manage commercial documents across all projects.
- All other duties as required.
WORK EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Vast knowledge and experience in power marketing and transactions.
- Deep understanding of U.S. power markets.
- Knowledge of utility-scale energy storage.
- Understanding of project finance, development and asset optimization.
- Very motivated self-starter with strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work in a small team.
Apply for this position
Please ensure that all file attachments are in PDF format. You can also send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the job title in the subject of the email.