Job Title: Construction Manager – Contract Position
Department: Engineering & Construction
Reports to: Director, Engineering & Construction
Direct Reports: 0
Date Posted: April 24, 2019
Travel: Position is located at Project Site
Key Capture Energy is seeking a construction manager who will oversee the construction of battery energy storage systems on-site with contractors. The ideal candidate will be able to implement best practices and effectively communicate with diverse teams on a construction site. This a contract position and is anticipated to last for the duration of project construction and may be extended to subsequent projects.
- Act as an onsite liaison between Key Capture Energy and Contractor.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA regulations and client safety training.
- Recognize and mitigate risk that will impact project success.
- Accountable for overall construction quality.
- On site supervision of construction projects and ensure projects meet time and budget constraints.
- Assist project team in planning and design on battery storage projects.
WORK EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of construction management, electrical experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to manage a safety, quality, budget and schedule.