Title: Document Control Intern
Reports to: Document Control Manager
Direct Reports: 0
Date Posted: February 3rd, 2022
Location: Albany, NY
Purpose of this position is to assist with Key Capture Energy’s goals and objectives for the development of Battery Energy Storage Systems in various markets. CKey Capture Energy is seeking a Document Control Intern that will be responsible for assisting the Document Control Manager in maintaining and organizing all corporate documents, drawings, and records across the corporation. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and be comfortable assisting in multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Students pursuing degrees in a technical field, a business-related field or a legal field may be a great fit for this position that will introduce you to land development, permitting, energy industry, construction, and safety.
- Assist in maintaining and organizing documents across all areas of the company.
- Work with multiple KCE teams to ensure that documentation is correctly catalogued and stored.
- Assist Document Control Manager in maintaining system that reviews and records obligations of all final documents.
- Assist Document Control Manager in building out and maintaining an electronic filing system.
- Organize and maintain real estate documents including lease, purchases, and title work.
- Support cross-departmental efforts that require document control such as Requests for Proposals,
Requests for Information, and procurements.
- All other duties as required.
WORK EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Preferably pursuing a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from an accredited university.
- Strong written, communications, and organizational skills.
- Flexibility/Adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be eager to learn and motivated by creating a more resilient and cleaner grid.
Apply for this position
Please ensure that all file attachments are in PDF format. You can also send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the job title in the subject of the email.