Title: Engineering, Procurement and Construction Project Manager
Reports to: Director of Engineering and Construction
Direct Reports: 0
Date Posted: February 13th, 2020
Location: Albany, NY or Houston, TX
Key Capture Energy is seeking an Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Project Manager to support and manage the execution of BESS (Battery Energy Storage System) projects across the United States. This position will report to the Director of Engineering and Construction.
- Responsible for overseeing engineering, procurement and construction of various BESS projects.
- Provide EPC cost estimates for budgets.
- Manage the quality and timeliness of the construction of BESS projects.
- Monitor construction status, schedule and cost controls of projects.
- Work with development team to oversee project consulting engineers.
- Manage procurement process for BESS, EPC and BOP.
- Manage utility interface along with project developer.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and EPC contractors.
- Manage project civil and electrical construction.
- Provide guidance and support during all engineering, procurement and construction phases as needed.
WORK EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 5+ years in the construction industry with significant experience in Solar, Wind, Substation, transmission / distribution and / or power generation projects preferred.
- Prior work experience in EPC, Electrical or Civil Engineering contractor or Construction firm preferred.
- Track record of working cooperatively with diverse teams, regional, department, technical managers and project staff.
- Prior Project Management experience working for an EPC is preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required.
- Very motivated self-starter.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
Apply for this position
Please ensure that all file attachments are in PDF format.