Title: Financial Analyst
Reports to: CFO
Direct Reports: 0
Date Posted: February 13th, 2020
Location: Albany, NY
This position within the finance department is responsible for assisting the Chief Financial Officer in all operational finance duties, as well as conducting financial analysis and creating complex financial models for BESS projects.
- Create and maintain complex energy project financial models.
- Assist in capital raising and structuring for KCE, LLC and project companies.
- Support in the development of long-term operational and financial plans.
- Conduct financial analysis to help guide the team in evaluating and making critical business decisions.
- Assist CFO in all financial duties as needed.
- All other duties as needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Top-notch financial modelling skills.
- Experience in financial analysis a plus.
- Knowledge of grid-scale batteries, clean energy and markets a plus.
- Should be eager to learn and motivated by creating a more resilient and cleaner grid.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize multiple, high-stakes projects.
Apply for this position
Please ensure that all file attachments are in PDF format.