Title: Financial Planning Analyst
Department: Finance & Administration
Reports to: Controller
Direct Reports: 0
Date Posted: October 5th, 2021
Location: Albany, NY or Houston, TX
This position within the finance and administration department is responsible for assisting KCE’s Controller in all operational finance duties, including financial reporting, budgeting, ongoing forecasting and other duties as assigned.
- Assist in the monthly closing process.
- Own the monthly forecasting process for KCE, including the development and construction processes.
- Develop and maintain the monthly reporting package for leadership and investors.
- Manage the LLC process, including the full lifecycle of an LLC, compliance, etc.
- Manage the equity process for existing investors.
- Assist Controller in all financial duties as needed.
- All other duties as needed.
WORK EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required; Quickbooks and/or SAP knowledge a plus.
- Experience with the monthly closing process, payroll processing and accounts payable.
- Experience in financial reporting and analysis.
- Knowledge of grid-scale batteries, clean energy and markets a plus.
- Should be eager to learn and motivated by creating a more resilient and cleaner grid.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize multiple, high-stakes projects
Apply for this position
Please ensure that all file attachments are in PDF format. You can also send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the job title in the subject of the email.