Title: IT Engineer
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: Director, IT & Cybersecurity
Direct Reports: 0
Date Posted: April 5th, 2022
Location: Albany, NY, or Houston, TX
Key Capture Energy is seeking an IT Engineer that will be responsible for managing KCE’s computer systems, including software, hardware, and networks. This position will be testing, configuring, and troubleshooting hardware, software, and networking systems to meet the needs of the company.
- Design and install computer hardware configurations.
- Install software and networking systems.
- Troubleshoot network and software skills.
- Install high-level software security systems.
- Respond to general IT requests.
- Train staff on newly installed hardware and software systems.
- File monthly reports for the Director, IT and Cybersecurity.
- All other duties as required.
WORK EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
- Knowledge of database and networking security systems.
Apply for this position
Please ensure that all file attachments are in PDF format. You can also send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the job title in the subject of the email.