Title: Manager, Information Technology & Cybersecurity
Department: Information Technology & Cybersecurity
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Direct Reports: 0
Date Posted: April 30th, 2020
Location: Albany, NY
The purpose of this position is to oversee all Information Technology and Operational Technology operations, systems (Including applications) and consultants for Key Capture Energy. This will include developing new IT strategies, maintaining the company’s information security program, and ensuring smooth delivery and operation of IT and OT services and performance.
- Provide company-wide strategic leadership regarding IT and security applications and infrastructure, advising Key Capture Energy’s management team regarding the same.
- Develop and maintain KCE’s information security program and underlying policies and procedures, in collaboration with management team and consultants, to ultimately attain KCE’s desired cyber security maturity level.
- Develop and maintain KCE’s information security awareness program.
- Develop strategy as it relates to the organization’s IT and OT infrastructure (computer and information systems, security, communication systems).
- Oversee IT and OT operations and supervise systems and consultants.
- Manage the LAN, WAN and telecom technologies.
- Create processes and standards for selection, implementation, and support of systems and services (e.g. cloud and other third-party services) including cybersecurity and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Develop, implement, and practice incident (e.g. physical, cyber) response plans.
- Develop, manage, and track the department’s annual budget.
- Consult senior-level stakeholders across the entire organization to identify business and technology needs and to optimize security and IT/OT systems.
- Ensure IT’s alignment with business objectives and maintain delivery and operation of services.
- All other duties as required.
WORK EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven experience with both information technology and cybersecurity.
- Demonstrated experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget.
- Sound organizational skills.
- Competence in oral and written communication.
Apply for this position
Please ensure that all file attachments are in PDF format. You can also send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the job title in the subject of the email.