Job Title: Project Manager, Construction
Department: Engineering & Construction
Reports to: Director, Engineering & Construction
Direct Reports: 0
Date Posted: April 24, 2019
Location: Albany, NY
Key Capture Energy is seeking a Project Manager who will manage scope, schedule, budgets, and all contracts to deliver battery energy storage systems (BESS) across the U.S. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of being able to manage multiple tasks in a highly demanding environment.
- Manage all aspects of EPC contracts and sub-contracts from inception to operations.
- Communicate project status with project teams, stakeholders, and sponsors.
- Identify and mitigate project risks.
- Develop fully integrated project schedule and updates as needed.
- Monitor all project activity including schedules, budget, and related items to ensure timely completion of assigned construction projects.
- Manage RFPs sent to contractors.
- Review subcontractor and vendor invoices throughout project lifecycle and negotiate appropriate charges with subcontractor.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Works with Development team to determine Project Capex.
WORK EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years in construction, electrical experience preferred.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- Candidates who have worked on the ground with a contractor are preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be available for domestic travel for meetings and for on-site support.
- Should be eager to learn and motivated by creating a more resilient and cleaner grid.