Key Capture Energy (KCE) is seeking a contract-to-hire Project Procurement Contracts Manager who will be responsible for procurement and contracting activities surrounding all goods, services, equipment, and materials required for the development, construction, and operations of battery energy storage systems (BESS). The Project Procurement Contracts Manager will be involved in all procurement activities including sourcing (RFPs and RFQs), purchasing, and contracting with suppliers with a special focus on the Commercial and Technical contract review and post-execution contract management functions associated with construction projects. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in procurement and construction and be able to work collaboratively with a diverse team in a fast-paced, growing company.
- Day-to-day management of post-execution Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Contracts, Project Supplier Contracts, and Construction Contracts along with serving as a contractual liaison with the related Project Suppliers and Contractors.
- Strategically partner with organizational stakeholders to source and procure services and materials needed for Development, Construction, and Operations of battery energy storage systems (BESS).
- Identify and source potential suppliers and contractors based on Project requirements and negotiate pricing and other terms and conditions with same.
- Lead commercial/technical reviews and contract negotiations for energy storage batteries and construction project services contracts.
- Work closely with Engineering, Development, and Construction teams to analyze procurement options that are consistent with established budgets and Procurement processes.
- Develop sourcing events and issue requests for quotes and proposals (RFQs/RFPs), perform bid evaluations, negotiate contracts to include price, schedule, scope, performance guarantees, specifications, and other legal and commercial terms favorable to KCE.
- Arrange, track, and expedite the timely delivery of services, materials, and equipment to meet Project site expectations, holding self and others accountable for meeting Procurement and Project milestones.
- Report status updates regularly to Procurement, Development and Construction teams and other relevant internal stakeholders.
WORK EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- 5-10 years of progressive procurement and supplier contracting experience; EPC contracting and construction project purchasing experience required, battery energy storage or renewable energy industry experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of supplier contract terms and conditions, strong negotiation skills, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to understand the commercial and technical needs of the renewable energy business.
- Extensive knowledge with established, recognized procurement and sourcing practices and knowledge of or exposure to use of e-sourcing tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Apply for this position
Please ensure that all file attachments are in PDF format. You can also send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the job title in the subject of the email.