Title: Technology Intern
Reports to: Director of Technology
Direct Reports: 0
Date Posted: April 27th, 2021
Location: Albany, NY
Support KCE’s Director of Technology and technology department in technology research, safety, financials, scheduling and all other duties as needed.
- Conduct research on battery energy storage system technology.
- Assist in the development of safety plans for BESS project sites.
- Assist in the improvement and documentation process for energy storage technology assessment, installation and operation plans.
- All other duties as required.
WORK EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be pursuing a degree in or have experience in Chemical, Mechanical, Computer Science, Controls or Electrical Engineering.
- Must be fluent in Excel for data plotting and filtering.
- Java or C based SW for controls experience.
- Networking design experience.
- Power Bi, Python, SQL database experience preferred.
- Familiarity with 8D problem solving.
- Hands on experience with electrical, mechanical, or chemical systems preferred.
- Willing to work on energized equipment with proper training.
- Very motivated self-starter with strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work well in a small team.
Apply for this position
Please ensure that all file attachments are in PDF format. You can also send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the job title in the subject of the email.