Job Title: VP, Finance
Reports to: CEO
Direct Reports: 2
Date Posted: July 29, 2019
Location: Albany, NY, Houston, TX or Salt Lake City, UT
Key Capture Energy is seeking a VP, Finance. As VP, Finance, you will be responsible to lead KCE’s capital raising and structuring, overseeing financial analysis and development, and optimizing returns for all of KCE’s stakeholders.
- Lead capital raising for KCE, LLC and project companies
- Oversee mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and structuring partnerships
- Develop long-term operational and financial plans
- Lead banking, insurance, and external accounting relationships
- Enforce benchmarks for measuring financial and operational performance
- Provide strategic guidance to executive leadership, investors, and board of directors
- Oversee financial planning and controls and financial analysis
- Identify, coordinate, and manage appropriate counsel for finance matters.
WORK EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Experience: 10+ years experience in senior level finance, investment banking, private equity or accounting positions. Experience in public and/or high-growth startup preferred.
- Strong industry relationships
- Knowledge: In-depth knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost control principles, automated financial and accounting reporting systems and of federal and state financial regulations. Strong analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong and demonstrated interest in the energy sector
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a team of diverse skillsets